Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello!This is shaun here going for my second post...This is my first time posting so please don't blame me if i post it in a wrong manner...Jieying and penny!Thank you!i appreciate both of your help...Hehe^^Ya,pls guide me through my blog...I am dumb at this...Zzz!I watched this movie today with my friends,THE HOUSE...Let me tell you people,i got freak out in that theatre!Zzz,i know i am Timid,Zzz!But for me,it is really a scary movie...Quite frightening...Zzz!Also,i don't want to believe the person who suggested to watch this movie again!I got scammed...I paid to get myself shock,How worth it...Haha!But,in a nutshell...The movie is nice.It has some kind of mystery that you have to solve it before the movie ends...Guess what,I solved it after 45minutes and I am right!^^haha!Beat that!Alright people...Catch you all some other time!Do visit my blog often as many spooky experience will be updated...^^See ya!