Thursday, February 7, 2008

Argg!I went to watch *Vanished*with a group of my good friends...They told me is a comedy film,not horror...Beginning i was still feeling ok...But when i kept reciting the word,vanished,it just appears that my mind is telling me that it is a horror film!So,I went to check it out...And guess what i Found out!It is indeed a horror film...Truthful friends,Zzz!But it is ok,i still watch it...Haha!Because it is PG film...And guess what,i fall asleep in the movie theatre for more than half and hour...Zzz!It is that boring...haha!But ok la,not that scary...Hehe^^I am Not timid hor!I dare to watch horror films!Zzz!Thank you wan fong...Thanks for helping me put up a tag box...Haha!Oh ya,Happy chinese New year to all!May all your wishes come true!^^A New year,also a new beginning...So,lets start fresh once again!Today Chinese New year is fun!haha!Lots of laughters and nonsense...No link?!Can't blame me,i am qualified...*You gain the loss*Try figure this 2 phrase out and get the real meaning behind it...A person that has privelleges actually has no privellege.Whereas a person that has no privelleges actually has privellege.Hehe^^